Friday, February 14, 2014

Coachable

I am thinking of one particular student I have.  She has hurt in her life.  I can see it in her.  She struggles with being coachable.  To be coachable, she needs to trust me... and she doesn't right now.  I need to do more and more to help her trust me.  I moved her seat next to a student she is willing to talk to.  This student is doing way better than her and I've talked to him about helping her understand the material.  I figure, if she is not open to my direct help, I need to use the help she is open to.  It will take time to build her trust.  I want to help her be successful even now.  It is my hope and prayer that she will grow and move more and more to the place where she can let go of her pain and bitterness so she can be more coachable and successful.

Day 62

1 comment: