Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Absence

I have not written since Jan. 31st.  My mom is dying of lung cancer and I am having a hard time putting any effort into this right now.  I had committed to trying to write for 200 days... but now I don't know if I will continue.  I had hoped to attract more interest. I am disappointed in the lack of interest in what I am doing both here on this blog and at school.

I still am excited about what I am doing and pray that God will help me to reach and teach more and more of my students.

Day 60

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back. Sorry to hear about your mother. Your absence is totally excusable. Take your time, but I look forward to reading more of your blogs. I appreciate your honesty and humbleness in your writing. The world needs more teachers like you.

    ReplyDelete