Friday, February 21, 2014

Progress

I had a great day today in my Algebra classes and Lab.  I had several of my students pass a Perfect Test on linear functions today and now I am down to only 10 students left to pass.  I am determined to do all I can to help them learn the material and get a perfect score on a test on linear functions.  I put zeros in the computer for those who haven't pass yet and that should help to light a fire under them.

Also, I made progress with a student who has been resistant to help from me.  She received help from me today and even asked me a question later on in the period.  She is capable.  She needs to believe that herself.  I need to gently and patiently help her get to the place of being a successful math student.  It was very exciting to see many of my lowest student make improvements in their understanding today.

Day 73

No comments:

Post a Comment