Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I am struggling

I am trying to teach a new group of students first period.  They took their second Perfect Test on equation solving today.  No one passed the first time and today only one passed.  There are several that are close, but there are also so many that are so far from passing.  It is hard for me.  I am sure, it is hard for them.  I feel so rushed to cover material, but when I do review, most still don't even do the review very well.  I have a large group of students that are really struggling and a small group that are doing fine.  I have never been in this situation before.  I am really struggling trying to figure out how to help them all improve.

My mom's memorial service is this Saturday.  I'm hurting, but I know that Christ is with me in the midst of this and I am seeking His strength, love, wisdom and grace.

Day 71

No comments:

Post a Comment