Friday, February 28, 2014

Stanley's Visit

Stanley is the student I wrote about in my first blog.  God used Stanley to teach me about unconditional love.  I tried to teach Stanley about God's unconditional love.

Stanley came by to see me today after school.  It was really nice to see him.  I told him I was glad he came by.  We talked about his plans.  I gave him some advice.  I told him that God loved him and encouraged him to walk with God.  Stanley is a young man that just hasn't had very many things go his way.  He told me that he would stop in again to see me.  He was my student 4 years ago and he wanted to come by and talk with me... I am humbled by that.

Lord I pray that you would bless Stanley.  Bring other people into his life to encourage him and help him.  I want to look for an employment opportunity for him myself.  Help him find his niche in life and be productive.  I pray he would see Your hand in his life and draw near to You.

Day 80

No comments:

Post a Comment