Sunday, January 19, 2014

Challenge

I want to challenge every parent that reads this to love each of their children like Christ loves you.

I want to challenge every spouse that reads this to love your spouse like Christ loves you.

I want to challenge every teacher that reads this to love your most struggling student like Christ loves you.

The want to challenge every teacher to love all of your students like Christ loves you.

The challenges can go on and on.  I fail at these everyday... but with God's grace, love, forgiveness and wisdom, I get to try again the next day.

When I truly tried this, I came to the end of myself and realized just how selfish I was, even when I was trying to do something nice for someone else.

Pick one person and relentlessly and unconditionally love, challenge, exhort and motivate that person for a year.  I went into it hoping I would change my struggling student.  In the end, God used my struggling student to change me.  My struggling student also changed, but I can't change anyone.

CHANGED HEARTS CHANGE LIVES.

I challenge you to love a struggling student relentlessly and unconditionally.  It will change you.

Day 50

No comments:

Post a Comment