Sunday, January 26, 2014

Relationship

I believe the most important part of life is relationships.  I believe the most important relationship is the one with Jesus.  This relationship enables and empowers me in my other relationships.  I still make mistakes and struggle with selfishness.  I believe God uses relationships to chip away at my pride and selfishness and conform me more and more.  I am not perfect nor will I ever be.

I view my relationships with each of my students as extremely important.  I think many of my low students struggle because of poor relationships at home.  Many of these students demonstrate poor behavior unintentionally.  They are rude many times without even trying.  Sometimes they are rude and they do this on purpose.  I believe the most important thing for me to do is love my students and treat poor behavior as an opportunity to teach relational skills.  I seek to correct, instruct, exhort and encourage my students when they demonstrate poor behavior.  I seek to reconcile always with my students when they show poor behavior.

THIS IS A LIFE SKILL THAT ALL MY STUDENTS NEED TO HAVE.  I need God's help to do this.

Day 57

No comments:

Post a Comment