Monday, March 3, 2014

Nothing

Tonight I was 'helping' one of my sons with his math.  I got frustrated with his mistakes and I was rude, harsh and impatient with him.  I am so disgusted with myself.  I would never be so harsh to a student at school.  Why did I allow myself to be so mean to my own son?

I apologized and he forgave me... but I am just sick about it.  This is not the first time I've been rude to any of my kids.  Oh God, help me to truly repent of this.  I don't want to EVER be mean to any of my kids again.  I try so hard to respect and be patient with my students at school.  I can not let my guard down at home.  I need God's love in me constantly.  I am a sinner.  I have the ability to be mean in me. I am so dependent on God's love, grace, mercy and forgiveness.  I am nothing without God.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment