Friday, March 14, 2014

Pain

Today I am having a 'bad day.'  About 3 and a half years ago I started having lots of different symptoms.  One of the main symptoms is pain.  On my bad days, I feel like I have the flu but I don't.  I went to all kinds of doctors and none of them helped me at all.

I am at the place where I simply try to have a good attitude about it... because it could always be worse.

I am physically sensitive to my emotions.  This means that when I have strong emotions about something, I usually get sick.  As a result, I try to guard my thought life.  Negative emotions do the most harm to me.

I have so much to be thankful for.  I am not writing this hoping for sympathy.  I am simply giving you more facts about who I am and where I am coming from.

The best thing for all of us to do is to get our eyes off of ourselves and put them on God and others.  The worst thing to do is keep your eyes on yourself.

Day 100

No comments:

Post a Comment