Thursday, March 6, 2014

Yes!

Sara, a formerly struggling student I've written about lately, walked into class again today and was the only person to tell me before the test that she was excited to finish her test today.  I was so hopeful that she would get into the 70s and she DID!!

She was happy with the result but she is hungry to do even better on the next test.  She has changed!  She is going to be fine.  I am so proud of her.  I am so thankful for the prayers of others for her and the rest of my students.

I told my principal about how she has changed and how well she did and he was glad to here the good news.  I told our counselor about her also and she was so happy.

I have to reach each student before I can test them... especially the struggling students.  It is so cool to see the lights come on in a struggling student.

While I was talking with the counselor, she told me about another student I have in a different class.  She told me that he has lots of issues and needs a mentor.  I told her that I would be happy to try my best.  I'll call him Steve.  Please pray for Steve, my other students and me.  I want all of my students to grow, learn and succeed.  I need God's help.

Day 90

1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    I will pray for Steve, you and the other students.

    ReplyDelete