Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pain

I am feeling the weight of other peoples pains.  There are so many people with heart-ache and pain in their life.  I want to do all I can to help my students and friends get to the other side of the pain they are dealing with.  I am praying for them.  This is the most important thing I can do.  I also need to what I can to encourage, exhort, love and challenge them to confess and forgive as needed.  I see many of my students stuck in a trap of poor effort and behaviors that is built by bitterness and irresponsibility.  I want to love them as they are but also help them get to a place where they will be able to succeed and keep succeeding.

There is so much pain in so many peoples lives... including my own.  I am so thankful for God's love  and grace.  I would be nothing without these.

Lord, heal me and help me to help others.

Day 82

No comments:

Post a Comment